In the last few years, scientists have made breakthroughs in “machine learning,” using neural networks, which mimic the processes of real neurons.
This is a type of “deep learning” that allows machines to process information for themselves on a very sophisticated level, allowing them to perform complex functions like facial recognition. Big data is speeding up the AI development process, and we may be seeing more integration of AI technology in our everyday lives relatively soon. While much of this technology is still rudimentary now, we can expect sophisticated AI to one day significantly affects our everyday lives. Here are some way AI can help us
Artificial intelligence (AI) promises to revolutionise our lives, drive our cars, diagnose our health problems, and lead us into a new future where thinking machines do things that we are yet to imagine.
- Scientists have made breakthroughs in “machine learning” using neural networks, which mimic the processes of real neurons
- Here are some way AI can help us:
- Better Process management decisions, more efficient outcomes
- Analysis and customer engagement drawing conclusions from statistical analysis
- Manage customer queries and Predict consumer behaviour
DrwinTech have helped us to solve our problems and continue to provide us with practical, efficient and friendly support.